Hi, this is just a test content
Problem is that its not showing the same code after it is being updated
However the code is being written into the database
One of the best things about Camtasia studio is the ability to add custom animations and transitions between title clips. Adding animations and slideshow effects between the slides will make your video more attractive and appealing to readers. Remember that web users have a very short attention span and unless your video is really attractive and compelling, they might close the browser tab and pay no interest to your video at all.
There are a lot of online tools as well as desktop software available for creating flash or GIF animations but you will need some expertise to handle them. On the other hand, Camtasia studio makes it really easy to create beautiful animations and lets you insert them anywhere on your video project. You don’t have to learn video animation and use heavyweight software applications to add simple animated effects to your video project.
Adding Animations Between Title Clips And Video Clips in Camtasia Studio
Let’s quickly learn how to insert transitions and animated effects between your title clips, images or slides in Camtasia Studio:
1. First, create your title clips in Camtasia studio.
2. Switch to the “title clips” pane, select the title clip and add it to your project timeline. Adding the title clips is really easy, simply select the one you want to add and drag and drop to add it to the project timeline.
3. Next add the video which will be played after the title clip. You can also add a static image or another title slide, this depends on the requirements of your video project.
4. Now that you have inserted more than one items to your project timeline, you can add transitions and compile the animated effect.
5. Switch to the Transitions tab and you will get the following interface
6. The left pane shows the available transition templates which comes in Camtasia Studio by default. The right pane shows a brief preview of how the animation is going to look like.
On the bottom there is a storyboard where your title clips, videos, images and other media items are listed sequentially.
7. To add an animation effect on your video project, all you have to do is select the effect from the left pane and drop it in between the items on the storyboard.
For example: If I want to add a glow effect to one of my slides, I will select the “Glow” effect from the transition pane and then drag it and drop it to the particular position where I want the effect to appear.
8. When you are done adding your desired effect, you will notice a sleek preview of the effect in the preview window to the right.
You can always choose a different animation but please note that it is not possible to combine multiple transitions and add the combined animated effect at one exact point.
To return to your project timeline, hit the “Clip Bin” button once and you will notice that your customized animation effect has been added between the title clip and the video, as shown below:
Choosing the Time Interval Of The Transition
In some cases, you may want to choose the time duration of a transition in Camtasia Studio. Some transitions can be as long as 5 seconds while some may be as quick as 1 second.
To specify the duration of a transition and it’s time length, right click on the transition area and choose “Transition duration”
This will open a small program window where you can set the time of the animation and decide for how long the transition will be played.
An alternative way to achieve this is to drag and drop the start and end slider of the transition block and adjust it’s duration. You may also change the position of the transition by dragging the transition block and dropping it anywhere on your project timeline.
When You Should Use Transitions?
First, understand the fact that transitions and animations should be used sparingly. Using the same animations over and over again will be a bit spammy in nature and might piss of your readers.
These are some example scenarios when you may want to add a transtition effect within your video:
1. When you are switching between two video clips, it’s a good idea to add a fade in or fade out transition effect. My favorite transition effect is the Flip 3D one, which rotates the previous video clip three dimensionally and fades in the next clip on your timeline.
2. When you are using multiple title clips on a single video project, it would be better if you play them along with transitions. Simply playing the title clips one by one is very boring, so you should use different animations and use them sequentially.
3. When you are using a title clip in front of a video, add a fade in transition.
4. When you are using a title clip at the end of a video, use a fade out transition.
Whatever effect or animation you choose, remember to save a transition as a template. This will allow you to reuse the same transition on another project, without having to create it all over again.
Since I create a lot of screencast professional and have to deal with lots of clients and projects, I always use custom templates in Camtasia Studio and Adobe After effects and never waste time creating the same effects over and over again.
If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to ask them in the comments section.